Impact Damage Repairs - Free Insurance Claims Advice & Management
Impact damage to homes & buildings is more common than you may think. Cars often lose control and crash into shops or buildings, Lorries can easily catch premises while turning, causing large amounts of damage. It is vital that a structural Engineer attends to check the integrity of the building and to make sure it is safe.
Impact damage can destroy anything, from carpets, flooring, ceilings, paint, and plaster and even harm the structural integrity of your home. It may seem to the untrained eye that no external damage is visible; however it is always necessary to have the property inspected by a professional to ensure nothing is overlooked.
Request FREE Impact Damage Claims Advice online or call 0161 826 1184
Usually with Impact Claims there is potentially a 3rd Party recovery to be made by your Insurance Company, and before your Insurance Company proceed with the claim they will want to gain acceptance of liability from the 3rd party, which if not handled correctly can be a very lengthy process.
Our main priority is to take away all the pressure by restoring your property to its original state as quickly and as thoroughly as possible.
Why Choose Centurion To Manage Your Impact Damage Insurance Claim?
- Call 24/7 365 Days A Year
- Guaranteed Visit Within 24 Hrs
- Professional Loss Assessors
- Highly Experienced Claims Handlers
- Team Of Highly Skilled Tradesmen
- Hassle Free Claims Experience
- Emergency Accommodation Arranged
- Your Property Made Safe & Secure
- Deal With The Insurance Company For You
- Itemised Impact Damage Repair Quotation
- Negotiate The Best Settlement For You
- Ensure The Highest Standard Repairs
The Northwest's Leading Impact Damage Claims Managers
Based in Manchester, Centurion Claims Management are ideally located to deal with your home insurance claim if you live in Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cumbria, Cheshire or Merseyside.